Mapleton Hill Media is seeking a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team. Our core focus is building scalable, database-driven web applications for a wide variety of clients. Being a small team allows our developers to make key decisions and take ownership over their projects. We encourage collaboration with our developers across all projects and a typical day can include project planning, architectural discussion, and pair coding.
- Responsive Development / media queries (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Git / github
- Social Media Integration / API (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Familiarity with features and limitations of industry-supported browsers
- Attention to detail
- 5+ years experience
Bonus points if you know or have used:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Visual Studio 2010/2012 w/ ReSharper
- Photoshop (Adobe CS)
- CMS (WordPress, SiteCore)
- ASP.NET / C#
- MS SQL Server
- E-Commerce (AspDotNetStorefront)
- Web Services
At Mapleton Hill Media we work in a fast-paced environment yet value a fun, laid-back culture. Our office is located at Pearl and Broadway with direct access to all downtown Boulder has to offer.
Employee Benefits & Perks:
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- RTD Bus Pass
- 3 weeks vacation
- New Laptop
- Stocked Fridge, Coffee, and Snacks
- Bike parking
Our Hiring Process
Step 1: Apply to email@example.com. We want to hear about your work, but are also interested in links to past projects, your resume and/or portfolio, personal website, salary requirements, and anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself.
Step 2: Write code. We find it helpful to have our applicants write a little code and discuss it with us. We're curious to see how you solve problems and to talk about the decisions you make when programming.